1. PRIVACY ACT OBLIGATIONS
Propertunity is an organisation that is bound by the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988. A copy of the National Privacy Principles is available for your perusal at our premises or, you may obtain a copy from the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner.
This Policy is intended to cover most personal information handled by us, but is not exhaustive. If you have any queries about our management of your personal information, you are encouraged to contact us for further information.
2. COLLECTION, STORAGE AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is collected when you:-
- Enquire about services from us;
- Purchase services from us;
- Email an enquiry to us.
Information is stored on our computer system and in paper files. The main purpose that Propertunity holds this information is:
- To supply services to you;
- To provide after sales service;
- For administrative purposes;
- To conduct promotional and marketing activities.
3. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may contact us at any time to request access to your personal information,
- This access may be denied if we are entitled to do so,
- We may charge a fee for providing access, although lodging a request for access will be free of charge,
- We will update information we hold about individuals if it is not accurate, complete and up-to-date.
4. KINDS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION HELD
The kind of personal information that Propertunity holds is:
- Name, address and e-mail addresses;
- Phone numbers.
5. ONLINE PRIVACY
Our web site does not use “cookies” to track access, but your Internet Service Provider’s URL is recorded. The site offers no security features and the security and integrity of any information submitted cannot be guaranteed during its transmission, due to the nature of the Internet. We will however, take steps to secure information once it has been received.
If you have any concerns about the way personal information is managed by Propertunity, or believe that a breach of your privacy has occurred, please contact Alan Fox at Propertunity at: PO Box 3068, Tuggerah NSW 2259, or e-mail us via the contact us page or phone: 0407 933 500.
7. CONTACT INFORMATION
In accordance with NPP 5.2, you may obtain further information about our privacy practices, or if you have any privacy issue, you can e-mail us via the contact us page or mail to The Privacy Manager, Propertunity, PO Box 3068, Tuggerah NSW 2259, or phone: 0407 933 500.
20th January 2014